Running out of rail estate? Need flexibility mounting a white light?
We all know that we have more accessories available for our rifles than ever before. And having a white light on the rail is standard. But the #SureFire #Scoutlight Pro weapon light raises the bar by which all other weapon lights are measured. You’ve trusted the SureFire Scout Light for years. This new Pro version features the new Low-Profile Mount, LPM. The new LPM delivers unprecedented versatility by allowing the user to optimize the lights’ position relative to the handguard and the laser aiming device (if installed). For the first time we need no specialty after-market products to ‘custom fit’ our gear. The Scout Light is proven rugged and reliable; the LPM can be easily and securely attached to any MILSTD-1913 or M-LOK rail. The Scout Light Pro with the LPM is a tactical powerhouse, featuring a recoil-proof, premium LED that generates 1000 blinding lumens from two 123A batteries. Focused through SureFire’s proprietary TIR lens, it produces a far-reaching, high-intensity beam with ample surround light. The shrouded Z68 push-button tailcap provides easy, instant activation with a single click. Constructed of lightweight aerospace aluminum with a Mil-Spec Hard-Anodized finish, and O-ring sealed to keep out the elements. The tough Scout Light Pro will help you adapt and overcome in combat conditions without any sacrifice in weapon maneuverability.
Scout Light Pro is authorized for purchase for USAF.
The Scout Light Pro has a great set of features.
- New Surefire Low-Profile Mount, LPM, greatly enhances versatility, allowing the user to mount the Scout LIght Pro in the optimal position on any MIL-STD-1913 or M-LOK rail.
- Virtually indestructible ultra-high-output LED generates 1000 lumens of blinding light; produces tactical-level light for 1.25 hours on two 123A batteries.
- TIR lens shapes versatile beam with enough reach and surround light for medium to longer range operations.
- Mil-Spec Hard-Anodized aerospace aluminum body, tempered window and O-ring seals make the Scout Light Pro rugged, durable and combat ready.
- Reliable activation via Z68 momentary/constant-on push-button switching with protective shroud.