SureFire® – SOCOM556-SB2
If your tool for the job is a short-barrel 5.56 mm (.223 caliber) rifle, you shouldn’t have to compromise on the performance or reliability of your suppressor. With the SureFire SOCOM556-SB2, you don’t have to.
Designed and engineered by the same dedicated team that persevered to earn a SureFire victory in the extremely demanding US Special Operations Command (SOCOM) suppressor trials, the SOCOM556-SB2 delivers extremely low back pressure and stealthy sound attenuation in a suppressor optimized for rifle barrels of 10 inches or less. The SOCOM556-SB2 suppressor weighs a mere 17 ounces and can add as little as 3.8 inches to overall weapon length for easy carry and handling. Its superior high-temperature alloy and stainless steel components are precision CNC laser-welded for strength and durability even when used in full-auto mode. Innovative internal baffling gives the SOCOM556-SB2 a significant decrease in back pressure, cyclic rate and gas blowback, which yields a tremendous reduction in sound and dust signatures with virtually undetectable first-round flash. It matches supreme quiet and stealth in one compact unit.
The SOCOM556-SB2 also features SureFire’s proprietary Fast-Attach® system, which allows for easy and reliable installation or detachment from the weapon in seconds. And like every SureFire Fast-Attach model, you can count on the SOCOM556-SB2 to produce minimal and consistent point-of-impact shift compared to that of an unsuppressed weapon.
Built for consistent performance and a long service life, every SureFire suppressor is proudly designed and manufactured in the USA.
- Small, light suppressor optimized for 5.56 mm carbines with 10-inch or shorter barrels
- Durable high-temperature Inconel alloy/stainless-steel construction ensures tremendous dependability even with full-auto use
- Tight tolerances and precision bore concentricity result in superior accuracy
- Cutting-edge internal venting reduces back pressure, cyclic rate and gas blowback to significantly decrease operating temperatures
- Tremendous sound, flash and dust signature reduction; virtually non-existent first-round flash reduces user detection
- Patented, tool-less Fast-Attach® design allows quick, easy attachment and removal
- Innovative mounting adapters feature multiple bearing surfaces for tight mating with suppressor and a precision fit
- All SOCOM556-SB2 suppressors are test-fired to verify sub-1 MOA group size and point-of-impact shift
- Durable construction delivers long service life
- Proudly designed and manufactured in the USA