SureFire® – MINI SCOUT LIGHT PRO
The ultra-compact Mini Scout Light® Pro is the next generation in SureFire’s trusted Scout Light WeaponLights. Featuring SureFire’s new Low-Profile Mount (LPM), the Mini Scout Light Pro delivers unprecedented versatility by allowing the user to optimize the light’s position relative to the handguard and the laser aiming device (if installed). Rugged and reliable, the LPM can be easily and securely attached to any MIL-STD-1913 (Picatinny) or M-LOK rail, and every Scout Light Pro model includes mounting cleats for both rail styles. The Mini Scout Light Pro’s recoil-proof, premium LED generates an impressive 500 lumens from a single 123A battery. Focused through SureFire’s proprietary TIR lens, it produces a far-reaching, high-intensity beam with ample surround light. The rugged Mini Scout Light Pro provides, easy, instant and reliable activation by clicking its shrouded Z68 push-button tailcap switch. Constructed of lightweight aerospace aluminum with a Mil-Spec Hard-Anodized finish, and O-ring sealed to keep out the elements, the Mini Scout Light Pro will help you adapt and overcome in combat conditions without any sacrifice in weapon maneuverability.
- New SureFire Low-Profile Mount (LPM) greatly enhances versatility, allowing the user to mount the Mini Scout Light Pro in the optimal position on any MIL-STD-1913 (Picatinny) or M-LOK rail
- MIL-STD-1913 (Picatinny) and M-LOK rail mounting cleats are included with every Scout Light Pro model
- Virtually indestructible ultra-high-output LED generates 500 lumens of blinding light; produces tactical-level light for 1 hour on one 123A battery
- TIR lens shapes versatile beam with enough reach and surround light for medium- to longer-range operations
- Mil-Spec Hard-Anodized aerospace aluminum body, tempered window and O-ring seals make the Mini Scout Light Pro rugged, durable, and combat ready
- Reliable activation via Z68 momentary/constant-on pushbutton switching with protective shroud