Massif® – HotJohns® Balaclava (FR)
If you didn’t know, the name, Balaclava, comes from their use at the Battle of Balaclava by the Brits, during the Crimean War, referring to the town near Sevastopol in the Crimea. We designed our own version of this versatile piece of gear utilizing our outstanding Massif® HotJohns® fabric to maximize warmth & breathability. With strategically placed seams for improved usability, flat stitching, and stitched anchors at the ear seams for added strength, the Massif Balaclava is super functional and so comfortable you’ll forget you have it on.
- Full flame-resistant construction with proprietary 4-way stretch Massif® fabric
- Excellent moisture management
- Lightweight performance fit maximizes comfort
- Can be worn in a number of positions depending on your need
- Highly compressible
- Soft next-to-skin
- Neck Gaiter, Face Mask, & Full Hood Configurations
- Available in Black & Coyote Tan
Designed for the U.S. Navy and Marine Corps aviators, the Massif® Balaclava fits comfortable under flight helmets utilizing our Massif® HotJohns® fabric.