Massif® – Flamestretch® Uni (FR)
Lightweight, breathable, and extremely stretchy, this comfortable union suit is ideal for all cold weather conditions that demand seamless warmth from head to toe. Contoured sleeves feature a thumb slit for extra protection and easy layering. Great for use under a dry suit, flight suit, or Massif® outer shell garments. Specifically designed for Coast Guard, SAR, and other situations involving a dry suit and flame and arc hazards.
Massif Flamestretch® is constructed with DuPont™ Nomex® brand fiber. Engineered with Massif’s proprietary knitting and finishing technology, Flamestretch provides built-in flame resistance, proven durable performance, and comfort from the inside out.
- Full flame-resistant construction with proprietary Massif® fabrics
- Extreme 4-way stretch allows for performance fit
- High warmth-to-weight ratio and compressibility for easy packing
- Breathable fabric is ultrasoft and comfortable next to skin
- Excellent moisture management for multi-season use
- Thumb loops for easy donning with a dry suit, coverall or Elements™ Jacket
- Two-way center-front zipper for easy donning and convenient fly opening
- Part of the Massif® Fire and Ice™ layering system
Designed for cold-water rescue divers, the Flamestretch FR Uni offers ultra-soft, full-body warmth and critical FR protection with its Nomex® brand fiber.