Advanced Technology Detection – V110
Lightweight Portability for Heavyweight Protection
Set up anytime/anywhere with our most popular and exceptionally equipped mobile UVIS. Although fully equipped with an array of cameras, sensors, integrated LED lighting, and Automatic License Plate Recognition (LPR), the VI110 can be set up by one operator in less than three minutes. Integrated LEDs and LPR cameras eliminate extra setup time for external equipment. The LPR system accesses the VI110’s historical database and loads a comparative image, if available, from the vehicle’s most recent visit for analysis.
Four full-color IP cameras are strategically placed within this durable and mobile system to create one HD composite image. This composite image enables the operator to see up and around areas of an undercarriage that are out-of-view with stitch only scanning. The combination of the VI110’s four cameras also produce three HD playback windows. These playback windows allow the operator to see more by having the flexibility to adjust playback speed, pause, move forward and back.
- Portable | 65 pounds total ramp rate
- Powerful | Foreign Object Detection (FOD) suite available; embedded front and rear LPR / ANPR with alert features; 3D composite image and full-color playback review screen; side-by-side comparison view of returning vehicles
- Resourceful | Stores up to 150,000 vehicle records; powered by vehicle power inverter kit if traditional power not available
- Military-Grade | Stringent durability requirements; withstands up to 40,000 pounds per axle
- All-Inclusive | Four sensor-activated cameras; choice of 21-inch, full-color touchscreen, sunlight readable monitor or 34-inch*, curved,full-color monitor; uniform-integrated LED lighting; scratch-resistant, crystal sapphire lenses; 100-foot cable, and two lightweight Pelican™ carrying cases