Quantico Tactical Introduces New SureFire Program
ABERDEEN, N.C. – (November 2017) Quantico Tactical is proud to announce their participation in SureFire’s new Qualified Professional Program (QPP). The creation of the Qualified Professional Program started with the initiative to better serve the military, law enforcement, and first responders on the individual level; providing special program pricing on a vast array of SureFire products.
Eligible customers will be able to purchase weapon lights, handheld lights, compensators, muzzle brakes, suppressors and more at significant discounts. It is our mutual goal to ensure that those who need it most have the very best equipment to do the job.
Eligible customers include:
- Military: Active, Reserve, NG, Retired, Medically Retired, and Service-connected Disabled Veterans
- Law Enforcement: Federal, State, and Local Active or Retired Sworn Officers
- Corrections Officers including Parole and Probation Officers
- First Responders with current credentials or official documentation
- Licensed Federal, State, City and Private Security Officers
- Commercial Pilots and Federal Flight Deck Officers
- Court Judges
- District and Deputy District Attorneys
To view the SureFire Qualified Professional Program assortment, please visit our retail site here.