100 oz Mil Spec Antidote™ Long with easy-to-fill and clean wide-mouth opening, rugged and durable material, leak-proof ¼-turn cap, insulated PureFlow™ tube, patented Big Bite™ Valve, Quick Link™ Exit Port and Drink Port, QL HydroLock™ one-handed flow control.
Key Pack Features:
Low-profile Composite MOLLE panel on front for secure attachment of accessory pouches
4 zippers on main compartment allow for multiple access points to gear
Full clamshell opening for easy access to gear and MedBak™ Insert (sold separately; ASIPS Radio attachment points hold comms securely with dual antenna ports
Glasses, goggles and NVG pocket with external access
Multiple drink tube exit ports -- for routing drink tube over the shoulder or under an arm
Lightweight, Shoulder harness and back panel provide better load distribution and comfort while carrying a heavy load, durable 500D Cordura® Fabric.
CamelBak® Got Your Bak™ Guarantee: If we built it, we'll Bak it™ with our lifetime guarantee.
Limited quantities available.
- Hydration Capacity: 100 oz / 3 L
- Total Capacity: 20L (1220 cu in) + 3L Reservoir
- Total Weight (Pack and Reservoir): 1.9 lbs / .88 kg (pack only)
- Dimensions: 17.5 in x 8.5 in x 7.9 in (44 cm x 22 cm x 20 cm)
- Fabric: 500D Ripstop Cordura® fabric front panel, gusset and shoulder harness front side > 420D high density nylon on shoulder harness back side > 7 mm EVA foam shoulder harness 3 mm closed cell PE foam on back panel and inside hydration compartment