|Shop by Manufacturer -> SureFire -> Suppressors -> SF Ryder 22-A|
| SureFire SF Ryder 22-A|
The SureFire Ryder™ 22-A is an ultra-lightweight suppressor optimized for .22 caliber rimfire pistols and rifles. Built to exacting standards like our Fast-Attach® suppressors for centerfire calibers, the Ryder 22-A features a patented aerospace aluminum body with rounded ends and flutes to reduce weight with no sacrifice in strength, and is coated with a tough Mil-Spec hard-anodized black finish that resists scratches, abrasion, and corrosion. At just over three ounces in weight and only 5.4 inches long, the compact Ryder 22-A minimizes effects on your weapon’s weight and maneuverability.
The Ryder 22-A features patented pig-nose baffles that provide superior sound attenuation and reduce muzzle blast by precisely directing the gas emitted from each fired round. Built-in spacers between the baffles help to reduce carbon buildup and keep the suppressor clean longer. The indexed, individually numbered baffles are easy to remove, disassemble, clean, and reassemble, and are coated in tough Mil-Spec red hard anodizing that makes cleaning them easier and helps prevent gas and particle erosion.
Ryder 22-A’s stainless steel back plate contributes to overall durability. Single-point cut ˝ X 28 threads provide secure and easy attachment to an appropriately threaded .22 caliber barrel, with no tools required. Simply screw the suppressor on until hand tight; unscrew it to remove. The Ryder 22-A comes standard with an included assembly/disassembly tool for removing the baffle stack and reassembling it after cleaning and a spud-extension tool that aids in pushing the baffle stack out of the body tube.
Just like SureFire Fast-Attach suppressors, Ryder Series suppressors provide crucial tactical benefits—they reduce the weapon’s sound signature, helping to conceal an operator’s position and protect both the operator and any team members from permanent and temporary hearing loss while enhancing situational awareness and communication; they reduce or virtually eliminate muzzle flash, helping to conceal an operator’s position and preserve night vision and unobstructed view; they reduce dust signature, again helping to conceal an operator’s position; and they reduce recoil, improving bullet impact observation and allowing for faster follow-up shots.
- Caliber : .22LR
- Length : 5.4 inches
- Weight : 3.1 ounces
- Diameter : 1.0 inches
- Thread Size / Color : No
- Patented body design has rounded ends and flutes to reduce weight with no sacrifice in strength
- Patented pig-nose baffles provide superior sound attenuation
- Indexed baffles are numbered for foolproof reassembly; built-in spacers help reduce carbon buildup between baffles
- Red Mil-Spec hard anodizing on baffles enables easy cleaning and helps prevent gas/particle erosion
- Included assembly/disassembly tool and spud-extension tool for easy baffle-stack removal
- Stainless steel back plate increases durability
- Single-point cut ˝-28 threads provide secure attachment
- Tough, attractive Mil-Spec hard-anodized black finish
NFA Restricted item
National Firearms Act (NFA) firearms are Machine Guns, Suppressors, Short Barreled Rifles, Short Barreled Shotguns, and other firearms requiring ATF approval and registration.
Order Processing Time: NFA firearms require ATF approval and registration at each step in the transfer process. In-stock items require approximately one month for ATF approval and shipment to your FFL. Backordered and special order items require additional processing and shipping from the manufacturer and can take an additional 2-6 months (suppressors on the short end and others towards the long end depending on the manufacturer).
For complete information on purchasing NFA firearms, Click Here
- In Stock Items- Payment is due before outgoing ATF paperwork is filed (Order Processing Time below for details).
- Backordered Stocking Items- Payment is due when item is restocked and before outgoing ATF paperwork is filed. Special Order Items- Payment is due before special order is placed with manufacturer.
| ||Part #|
SUF SF RYDER 22-A
THREAD-ON SOUND SUPPRESSOR, FOR USE WITH .22 LR AMMUNITION ONLY, THREADS DIRECTLY TO 1/2-28 THREADED BARRELS, ALUMINUM BAFFLE CONSTRUCTION, BLACK HARD ANODIZED FINISH
Coupon Codes will not work on this non-discountable item
|You Save: $230.00|
| || || || |