We are proud to participate in S&W's LE/Military/1st Responder program which offers many popular S&W weapons at significant discounts to eligible customers. Eligible customers are:
You MUST qualify as one of the above to purchase this weapon. In accordance with our manufacturer agreements, we are only permitted to sell LE/Mil program weapons to eligible individuals.
- Military: Active, Reserve, NG, Retired, Medically Retired, and Service-connected Disabled Veterans
- Law Enforcement: Federal, State, and Local Active or Retired Sworn Officers
- Corrections Officers including Parole and Probation Officers
- 1st Responders: Firefighters, Paramedics, and EMT’s
- Licensed Federal, State, City and Private Security Officers
- Commercial Pilots and Federal Flight Deck Officers
- Court Judges
- District and Deputy District Attorneys
Smith & Wesson combined a Scandium alloy frame with a Titanium cylinder to build the strongest and lightest weight .44 Magnum revolver made. The result...maximum power in a small, lightweight, easy-to-carry package. Smith & Wesson's large frame revolvers are a favorite choice among handgun hunters, competitive shooters and revolver enthusiasts. These revolvers are available from production, Night Guard, M&P, Classics, Champion Series and Performance Center in a variety of chamberings in .357 Magnum®, .44 Magnum® and .45 ACP. Offered in several different barrel lengths, Smith & Wesson provides the user plenty of options for a variety of shooting applications.
- Caliber: .44 Magnum®, .44 S&W Special
- Capacity: 6 Rounds
- Barrel Length: 4” (10.2 cm)
- Front Sight: Light Gathering HI-VIZ® Red Dot
- Rear Sight: Adjustable
- Grip: Wood and Rubber
- Action: Single/Double Action
- Frame Size: Large - Exposed Hammer
- Finish: Matte Black
- Overall Length: 9.5” (24.3 cm)
- Frame Material: Scandium Alloy Frame
- Cylinder Material: Titanium Alloy Cylinder
- Weight: 25.1 oz (711.6 g)
Note : We are a factory direct dealer. Special Order turn-around time is dependent on the manufacturer’s current inventory and production schedule. While most orders are filled within a few weeks, some may take longer. Please keep this in mind. Cards are not charged until the order ships.
- Not available where prohibited by law
- Proof of eligibility is required and we will keep a copy of the eligibility on file.
- Offer not available in all states
- All web sales must go through a Federal Firearms Licensee
- Your order confirmation will contain information on how to submit your qualification credentials and FFL’s information
- Coupon codes/Discount codes not applicable
- Please check out the Individual Firearms Sales page for more details on the ordering process.