|The Troy M14 Modular Chassis Systems are an original design that incorporates features not found in other M14 stock systems. Excellent ergonomics found in the M14 CQB/DMR Package assures easy customization to suit the user’s needs or unit’s requirements. The modular quad-rail system allows unlimited mounting options and keeps all optics and sights mounted and undisturbed while field stripping. The single plane, full-length top rail allows perfect co-witness of back up iron sights and optics. The M14 CQB/DMR Package transforms your M14 into a Designated Marksman’s/Close Quarters BattleRifle, making it easy to maneuver indoors and around corners, while still providing superior firepower. By composing the rifle in a way that makes it portable, controllable and reliable, this M14 Chassis provides superior firepower without the superior size.|
- Duplicates the ergonomics of M16/M4 weapon systems.
- Mounts all M1913 optical sights and scopes.
- Rails feature numbered cross slots.
- Field strips without tools and identical to the factory M14.
- Accepts all M16/M4 pistol grips and stock assemblies.
- Accepts any diameter M14 barrel.
- Includes all mounting hardware, Troy folding BattleSights™, Troy Lightweight BattleAx™ stock and buffer tube.
- Easily installs on all semi and full auto M1A or M14 rifles.
- Will fit USGI M14’s and commercial variants including SOCOM-16 without a rear lug.
- Machined from hardened aircraft aluminum with stainless steel components.
- Finished in MIL-SPEC hardcoat anodizing.